1. I worked on TV shows while in school.
2. I lost 26 kilos after my 1st pregnancy!
3. My grandfather was the great Punjabi comedian Baingey Shah.
4. Madhur Bhandarkar is my muh-bola ‘mama’
5. Sanjay Gupta was my neighbour in Mumbai
6. I topped Mumbai University at Masters Degree
7. I have a degree in Biotechnology.
8. I trained in Bharat Natyam and Jiving.
9. I live a smoke-free, alcohol-free and soda-free life!
10. I made Salman Khan go, ‘Wow’ when I hosted the premiere of Jai Ho.
11. I give my daughters the trendiest of haircuts at home!
12. I led the debate team in college.
13. I run a popular blog Keeping Up With Karishma
THIS IS WHERE YOU CHANGE SOMEONE ELSE'S LIFE
City101.6 is giving you the chance to WIN invites for SPLASH City101.6 Movie Nights!
Every City 1016's competitions on the radio and online are bound by rules. Read them here!
Business leaders in the UAE are welcoming news that expats can now gain permanent residency.
Authorities in Abu Dhabi and Dubai are joining forces to tackle illegal street racing, especially in residential areas and on highways.
You should think twice before dialling the emergency number 999.