1. I worked on TV shows while in school.
2. I lost 26 kilos after my 1st pregnancy!
3. My grandfather was the great Punjabi comedian Baingey Shah.
4. Madhur Bhandarkar is my muh-bola ‘mama’
5. Sanjay Gupta was my neighbour in Mumbai
6. I topped Mumbai University at Masters Degree
7. I have a degree in Biotechnology.
8. I trained in Bharat Natyam and Jiving.
9. I live a smoke-free, alcohol-free and soda-free life!
10. I made Salman Khan go, ‘Wow’ when I hosted the premiere of Jai Ho.
11. I give my daughters the trendiest of haircuts at home!
12. I led the debate team in college.
13. I run a popular blog Keeping Up With Karishma
All public and private schools as well as nurseries in Sharjah will continue with 100 per cent distance learning until the end of the spring semester.
More than 5.8 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in the UAE so far.
Dubai is set to become one of the first cities in the world to implement digital verification of travellers' medical records related to COVID-19 testing and vaccination.