1. I worked on TV shows while in school.
2. I lost 26 kilos after my 1st pregnancy!
3. My grandfather was the great Punjabi comedian Baingey Shah.
4. Madhur Bhandarkar is my muh-bola ‘mama’
5. Sanjay Gupta was my neighbour in Mumbai
6. I topped Mumbai University at Masters Degree
7. I have a degree in Biotechnology.
8. I trained in Bharat Natyam and Jiving.
9. I live a smoke-free, alcohol-free and soda-free life!
10. I made Salman Khan go, ‘Wow’ when I hosted the premiere of Jai Ho.
11. I give my daughters the trendiest of haircuts at home!
12. I led the debate team in college.
13. I run a popular blog Keeping Up With Karishma
The community initiatives of Dubai Police are helping slash the crime rates in several neighbourhoods.
Get ready to break a sweat and keep moving as the Dubai Fitness Challenge (DFC) has kicked off with a month-long calendar of exciting events.
The UAE's leaders have offered condolences to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud of Saudi Arabia, on the death of those involved in a bus crash.