1. I worked on TV shows while in school.
2. I lost 26 kilos after my 1st pregnancy!
3. My grandfather was the great Punjabi comedian Baingey Shah.
4. Madhur Bhandarkar is my muh-bola ‘mama’
5. Sanjay Gupta was my neighbour in Mumbai
6. I topped Mumbai University at Masters Degree
7. I have a degree in Biotechnology.
8. I trained in Bharat Natyam and Jiving.
9. I live a smoke-free, alcohol-free and soda-free life!
10. I made Salman Khan go, ‘Wow’ when I hosted the premiere of Jai Ho.
11. I give my daughters the trendiest of haircuts at home!
12. I led the debate team in college.
13. I run a popular blog Keeping Up With Karishma
President His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan has called on the people of the UAE to look to the future with optimism and contribute with ideas that will help the country achieve further progress across all sectors.
On the occasion of the UAE's 49th National Day, the leaders have praised citizens and residents for being united in solidarity and laid out their goals for the next 50 years.
Spectacular fireworks and two open-air concerts will be livestreamed from Abu Dhabi and Al Ain on the occasion of the UAE's 49th UAE National Day celebrations.