Abu Dhabi's Offlimits Music Festival, which was due to be headlined by Shakira and the Jonas Brothers at Etihad Park Yas Island next month, has been postponed until November.
The original date was scheduled for April 4, with performers Ne-Yo and Biffy Clyro also signed up, but the decision has been made to move the show to November 21 owing to the current regional tensions surrounding the US/Israel attacks on Iran.
Those who already bought tickets have been told that their purchases will remain valid for the delayed showing later this year.
This year would have been just the second edition of the festival after making its debut last year with Ed Sheeran headlining.
A Shakira concert due to take place in Doha on April 1 has also been postponed due to the "current regional situation," Visit Qatar said in a social media post on Tuesday.
OFFLIMITS Music Festival is Moving to a New Date 🚨
— Offlimitsfestival (@offlimitsfest) March 24, 2026
Originally scheduled for April 4, the festival will now take place on 21 Nov 2026 at Etihad Park Yas Island.
🎟 Tickets remain valid
Shakira, Jonas Brothers, Ne-Yo, Biffy Clyro, & more
Follow for morehttps://t.co/zepoqQrRkJ pic.twitter.com/tgISrJHjdg

Grief drama 'Everytime' wins Un Certain Regard competition at Cannes
Paul McCartney helps Stephen Colbert say goodbye to 'Late Show'
Disney sends Baby Yoda to bring 'Star Wars' fans to theatres
Ivor songwriting award winners include Jacob Alon, Rosalia
Imagine Dragons to headline Abu Dhabi Grand Prix after-race concerts
