Striking Hollywood actors have passed a comprehensive counter-offer to the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers (AMPTP), the SAG-AFTRA actors' union said in a post on social media platform X.
Negotiators for SAG-AFTRA and AMPTP, which represents Walt Disney, Netflix and other media companies, meet again on Friday, the actors union said.
The latest counteroffer submitted by the actors' union on Thursday comes after media companies and the union representing striking US actors returned to the negotiations table on Tuesday.
Earlier this month, negotiations between Hollywood studios and SAG-AFTRA were suspended as the two sides clashed over streaming revenue, the use of artificial intelligence and other issues at the core of a three-month work stoppage.
Members of SAG-AFTRA, which represents 160,000 actors and other media professionals, have been on strike since July.


Grief drama 'Everytime' wins Un Certain Regard competition at Cannes
Paul McCartney helps Stephen Colbert say goodbye to 'Late Show'
Disney sends Baby Yoda to bring 'Star Wars' fans to theatres
Ivor songwriting award winners include Jacob Alon, Rosalia
Imagine Dragons to headline Abu Dhabi Grand Prix after-race concerts
