Saudi Arabia didn’t threaten to increase its oil production if other OPEC members wouldn’t agree to make cuts, said the group’s top official. “Their contributions as usual were constructive” at talks with other members of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries in Vienna last week, Mohammed Barkindo said Friday. OPEC held technical talks at its Vienna headquarters on 28 October aimed at finalizing the details of the Algiers agreement to curb output to a range between 32.5 million and 33 million barrels a day. The meeting ended without reaching a deal on quotas for individual members. That prevented an accord with non-OPEC nations the following day. Ministers from the group will meet in Vienna on 30 November to decide how they will share the burden of the production cuts.

UAE President appoints new Federal Tax Authority chief
Uber expands into 7 new European markets in food-delivery push, FT reports
UAE strengthens market oversight to ensure price stability for Ramadan
H.H. Sheikh Mohammed appoints new PCFC Chairman
DP World announces new leadership appointments
